- Connaught Timber provides nationwide delivery using fully insured couriers, to get your product delivered on time anywhere in Ireland.
- Once you have placed an order on this site you will receive a confirmation email detailing your purchase.
- It is our policy to dispatch your order within 3 working days on the island of Ireland. However, whenever possible we will send orders the next day subject to stock levels.
- You are responsible for providing the correct address, telephone number and postal code and must be available to take delivery of all ordered products either in person or through an authorized assignee.
- All orders require a contact phone number, and all deliveries require a signature and printed name.
- Orders placed after 12 pm Friday will be shipped by the following Tuesday.
- If you require urgent shipping please contact us and we shall endeavour to accommodate you.
Delay of delivery:
- In the event that all or part of your order is not available, we shall notify you by email/phone as soon as possible. We will attempt to keep you regularly
updated on any items ordered that are likely to be on backorder for more than 14 days.
- For delays of more than 7 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the items(s). We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but any dates we specify are approximate only and we will not be held liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date.
- Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
- Undeliverable orders that have been dispatched to the delivery address as supplied by the customer and consequently are returned to Connaught Timber Products are subjected to a refund of the value of the products only (not including delivery charges) and less any applicable return costs charged by the carriers.
- Please notify us within 7 days from the expected delivery date of a non-delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call ahead service:
- On your delivery day, our courier will call ahead to let you know when to expect your delivery unless it’s very early in the morning. It is your sole responsibility to be available to take this call.
- We deliver throughout the Republic of Ireland; all deliveries must be signed for so please ensure someone is available. Delivery is usually between 9 am and 5 pm Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- We cannot provide a specific delivery time to customers as it depends solely on each individual couriers schedule.
- Please check all deliveries for any damage prior to signing, as once signed for in good condition, you will then become the owner of the items and Connaught Timber Products will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases, you will be required to notify us in writing by emailing email@example.com of any damage on delivery or shortages within two days of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
- Please notify us immediately if any incorrectly supplied goods have been sent to you. It is your responsibility to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery if any item has been incorrectly supplied.
- Proof of Delivery of products(s) shall be good evidence of delivery of the specific product(s) as requested by the customer and no question shall be raised as to the delivery of individual items therein. Risk in respect of goods transfers to you the buyer upon execution of delivery docket.
- We send all our goods by courier. They will deliver the product to your home and take it off the truck by tail lift but the courier will not bring the products into your property due to insurance reasons. It is, therefore, your responsibility to arrange the necessary equipment or manpower required in order to move the products to the desired place.
- You must advise at the time you place your order via the website of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as narrow entries, steep inclines, steps, gravel etc). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees.
Delivery – Republic of Ireland
Roscommon: €43 per pallet
Tipperary: €70 per pallet
Waterford: €70 per pallet
Westmeath: €70 per pallet
Delivery – Northern Ireland
Fermanagh: €70 per pallet