- This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
- We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
- You can amend an order provided we receive notice of your wish to amend it before it is dispatched. If you wish to amend your order please contact email@example.com quoting your order reference number.
Returning an item you purchased:
- When you complete an online purchase, you have a statutory right to return goods up to 14 days (the “Cooling-Off Period”) after receiving your order for a refund of that item or to exchange it.
- This cancellation right is in accordance with The European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013. A full refund of the value of the goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- If you exercise the right to return in accordance with the above, you will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the goods to us.
- To cancel a purchase in accordance with your legal right to do so as to set out in this Policy If you wish to return your order you must do one of the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer services team by telephone on 090 974 5138 or by post to Connaught Timber Products, Tynagh, Loughrea, Galway indicating your wish to return the Product; or
- Return the Product to Connaught Timber Products within 14 days of delivery. When contacting Connaught Timber Products please have a copy of the order/invoice details available.
- All goods should be returned to Connaught Timber Products via an insured, traceable service to Tynagh, Loughrea, Galway
- Any breakages or damages must be reported to email@example.com within 2 days of delivery. If a Product is defective in any way, please return it immediately and we will replace the Product. We will also refund the cost of delivering back the defective Product. Please retain the proof of delivery.
- All items returned must be in their original condition – in their original condition & packaging, with all labels intact.
- Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals. You may be asked to provide evidence of the damaged goods if damaged in transit.
- Please ensure that the returns note enclosed with your order is completed and returned with your parcel.
- Please make sure goods are securely packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- Returns are processed within a few days of us receiving the goods back. Please allow up to a week for refunds to show on your account. We’ll refund you by the same method as payment (i.e. credit card, debit card, Stripe, PayPal or credit account)
- Any item that is soiled and/or damaged will not be refunded and any returned items will be resent back to the original delivery address.
- If you wish to return an item bought as part of a multi-buy promotion (e.g. 3 for 2, Buy One Get One Free, Buy One Get One-Half Price etc.), all items purchased as part of that promotion must be returned.
Last Updated: 13th September 2021. This policy may be subject to change at any time